Thursday, December 20, 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Holidays and its preparations can drive us literally crazy and we shouldn't forget to make time for ourselves and recognize the need to tone it down in between such busy periods. After all, how can we really enjoy these beautiful days when they are only cramped with stress, without reminiscence of what they are really about? Here's a cool way to take a few minutes out and make them worth while you relax... Read The Very Best Of Fashion Blog Links, tightly edited by IFB's selected editors (Independent Fashion Bloggers). Only the best, so you are not wasting your precious time! Be inspired and enjoy!
Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess
Season’s Greetings! Around & around we go in a frenzy of holiday parties, gift shopping and spending time with loved ones. The holidays are in full swing, and yet, this week’s Links a La Mode featured bloggers have managed to stay stylish through it all. Each month, I’m more and more impressed at the thoughtful perspective shared in your blog posts. Whatever it is that you’re passionate about, you’re all doing an amazing job in channeling that passion and bringing it to the forefront in your posts. Shine on! Enjoy the vibrant colors, beautiful sights and wonderful tastes of the season as you read through this week’s picks.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: NOVEMBER 29TH
- All Things Kate: Peachy Keen
- Banjo Eyes: Fancy Pants
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Holiday 2012 Gift Guide for Him & Her
- Elegant Idiosyncracy: On the War Path
- Fashion Moriarty: Passion in Fashion
- Fear No Beauty: Behind the Scenes of a Great Gatsby Photoshoot
- Glamgerous: If I Were a Boy
- Idilvice Fashion: We Don’t Have a 80% Off Sale
- Mis Papelicos: How to Back Up Your Blog + Tea in the Garden
- Not Daydreams: A Simpler Life: Eva Mok
- Not Dressed as Lamb: My 40 Year Olld Face, Uber-Photoshopped
- On a Brick Lane: Paint Me Red
- Polished Panache: How to Survive a Vintage Market If You Aren’t a Hipster
- Sara Constance: A Touch of Burgundy
- Slowburn Fastburn: Rusty Heart
- Style. Love. Repeat: DIY Above-the-Knuckle Rings
- Style Tab: Ways to Wear: Holiday Party Dress
- The Penny Rose: A Christmas Story
- Vogue Villain: Dressed in Paintings
- Youth Savage: Little Women and Heavy Husbands: a Response
Shopbop Promo Code: Joomi Lim, Uintah, Penfield, Joie Shoes, L’Agence, Marie Turnor, Yigal Azrouel, Sandy Hyun, Melissa & Tibi Shoes
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official).” The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today.
- New York, NY, United States
- Just like the rare Swiss mountain flower Edelweiss - a symbol of prestige and distinction - the clothing brand IDILVICE (pronouced "Edel-vice") was born in the mountains of Switzerland and since then it's flourishing on the concrete of Manhattan and recently even in the rolling hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. However as the spelling indicates, the label is not meant to be associated with too much folkloric alpine tradition, but rather and probably in the contrary, with unconventionality. The IDILVICE label was founded in 1995 by Swiss Native fashion designer Idil from the city of Saint Gallen, Switzerland, who's foundation dates back to the 7th Century and which became famous for their quality textile products, especially embroidery textiles, which are still popular with Parisian Haute Couture designers today. In search for something less traditional, Master Graphic Designer Idil ventured out to New York City where she fell in love with American Pop Culture.