For Hire

Monday, April 13, 2009

to be posted bin

I am currently bound to my bed with a sinus infection. Don't worry about me though, it comes around every 2- 3 years or so and after gallons of hot tea and that Mucinex medicine or my favorite Sudafed Non-Drying, which brings the whole headache into a flush of slime running down from your hurting head... well, I am sure you don't want to hear the whole picture, it'll make YOU sick.

So, I am already a few days into this cold and I start to be able to think again and this is a good time to go through my "to be posted' bin of stories I have not been able to put out yet.

So let's see...

...here are a few more recent Etsy treasuries which include some of my Fashion Rocks items:


...the rock 'n' roll treasury featuring my elvis presley cotton rockabilly gypsy dress...




...the mod treasury featuring the nico the velvet underground portrait print sheath dress...



...eyeball treasury with my the residents mr. eyeball with top hat printed skirt...




...the renaissance treasury featuring the elvis presley face printed petticoat skirt...


Look at some more treasuries featuring Fashion Rocks items.

Hopefully you enjoyed this little post and forgive me for laying back down a bit, in order to cure my cold, in the hopes that I will be back a 100% tomorrow or shortly after.... hatchiiyya!


No comments:

about IDILVICE

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Just like the rare Swiss mountain flower Edelweiss - a symbol of prestige and distinction - the clothing brand IDILVICE (pronouced "Edel-vice") was born in the mountains of Switzerland and since then it's flourishing on the concrete of Manhattan and recently even in the rolling hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. However as the spelling indicates, the label is not meant to be associated with too much folkloric alpine tradition, but rather and probably in the contrary, with unconventionality. The IDILVICE label was founded in 1995 by Swiss Native fashion designer Idil from the city of Saint Gallen, Switzerland, who's foundation dates back to the 7th Century and which became famous for their quality textile products, especially embroidery textiles, which are still popular with Parisian Haute Couture designers today. In search for something less traditional, Master Graphic Designer Idil ventured out to New York City where she fell in love with American Pop Culture.