For Hire

Friday, May 8, 2009

new press comes via blogs

There are 2 large boxes in my attic full of magazines and press clips waiting for...?? Can't trow them away and can't display them all! It's a dilemma. I should probably scan them and store them away on a CD Rom, but there is something about having the real thing in hand though... nostalgia? Well it's my history in glossy mags... I have not made a decision yet on how to handle that "large boxes of paper situation" and I have not even mentioned the ones filled with the tax kind :O
In any case, the days of having to store actual paper are counted.

Recently, I have been getting press in blogs and they fly in my inbox via email containing a simple, direct link. All I have to do is save them and I can easily post these in my blog:

jazzberrymellowdee
agentdreamer
lastylistmom
good-bad-divine
fashioninmyeyes

While they save space I still look forward to the glossies... there is something about holding a magazine in my hands...

The next spread will be in Qvest Magazine and there will be something in Freundin.
Can't wait!


No comments:

about IDILVICE

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Just like the rare Swiss mountain flower Edelweiss - a symbol of prestige and distinction - the clothing brand IDILVICE (pronouced "Edel-vice") was born in the mountains of Switzerland and since then it's flourishing on the concrete of Manhattan and recently even in the rolling hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. However as the spelling indicates, the label is not meant to be associated with too much folkloric alpine tradition, but rather and probably in the contrary, with unconventionality. The IDILVICE label was founded in 1995 by Swiss Native fashion designer Idil from the city of Saint Gallen, Switzerland, who's foundation dates back to the 7th Century and which became famous for their quality textile products, especially embroidery textiles, which are still popular with Parisian Haute Couture designers today. In search for something less traditional, Master Graphic Designer Idil ventured out to New York City where she fell in love with American Pop Culture.