For Hire

Friday, August 15, 2008

positive feedback



Anyone who has an online shop, ebay account or generally does business online, knows how important it is to get positive feedback! It's one of the most important factors to determine if a buyer is going to make that purchase.

I have been blessed, with positive feedback that is... knock on wood now, because, as a seller, you are always walking on eggs here. You never know if you hit a buyers bad day and it's important to always remind myself when that dreadful day arrives, to be nice, you know. Ever heard of bad karma? Not that I am a firm believer in it, but when I think about and after doing online business for about 4 years now, it speaks some crumb of truth.

Online business gives you opportunities every day to spread good karma around the world. Really, there has not been a situation that could not be resolved by being a bit humble, to have good intentions, everyone responds to that in a good way.

Now, of course I had to learn that. Become wise. Initially it was a rocky road.

At idilvicefashionrocks.com I have not yet set up a feedback page... but my Ebay and Etsy feedback is 100% positive and reading the comments, I should be the happiest person alive!




It's cool when people dig your craft and I love to hear about it.

It persuades me to be courteous, keep up the best quality, respond in a timely manner in a good manner and ship as soon as possible. It's a good thing, this feedback thing.

Here is one of my most recent feedbacks (check out the strong language in it), which came from an ebay user who never even bought anything from me, so far, I hope ;-)


Dear idilvice,


I must tell you although i have never done any business with you , you are my favorite seller , and sickest hottest best designer i have yet to meet !! Your styles are flawless , noone comes close your a style of your own without looking at what others are doing or saying , I have never seen anything like you or anyone come near your incredible style ... No have no words ! you fucking amaze me every day !!

- marley843




No comments:

about IDILVICE

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Just like the rare Swiss mountain flower Edelweiss - a symbol of prestige and distinction - the clothing brand IDILVICE (pronouced "Edel-vice") was born in the mountains of Switzerland and since then it's flourishing on the concrete of Manhattan and recently even in the rolling hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. However as the spelling indicates, the label is not meant to be associated with too much folkloric alpine tradition, but rather and probably in the contrary, with unconventionality. The IDILVICE label was founded in 1995 by Swiss Native fashion designer Idil from the city of Saint Gallen, Switzerland, who's foundation dates back to the 7th Century and which became famous for their quality textile products, especially embroidery textiles, which are still popular with Parisian Haute Couture designers today. In search for something less traditional, Master Graphic Designer Idil ventured out to New York City where she fell in love with American Pop Culture.