For Hire

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

taking back sunday

That's right, I am taking back Sunday on Wednesday! I discovered this fantastic embroidered patch (yes, I collect them) and knew where it was going to be patched on. I've been telling you about my soft pink shorts haven't I? Weeeell... let me start from close up and zoom out, guys.. girls!







Yes, that is the full on soft pink canvas suit I've been waiting so long to finish up. I love it! There is no other 2 pieces of clothing I adore more right now (the printed animal pants come very close)... of course the pieces can be worn individually. What a great basic! I was actually thinking of putting one more patch on the jacket... a very sweet Grateful Dead Bear patch... no sure if I should leave the jacket plain instead.... uuuh! So many decisions to make... What do YOU think, dear reader?


4 comments:

SONJA said...

PUT IT ON!!!

Val Kolinsky said...

I am not sure. I like the bear patch but doesn't it make the jacket less wearable? I mean it may make it more difficult to wear it with other clothes. Then again, maybe not. There you go I am really unable to tell you which way to go, sorry! Love the Taking Back Sunday patch!! Where did you get that from? Val

Nancy Fuller said...

Yes, put it on it will be great with the matching shorts.

melissa said...

I love it just the way it is!

about IDILVICE

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Just like the rare Swiss mountain flower Edelweiss - a symbol of prestige and distinction - the clothing brand IDILVICE (pronouced "Edel-vice") was born in the mountains of Switzerland and since then it's flourishing on the concrete of Manhattan and recently even in the rolling hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. However as the spelling indicates, the label is not meant to be associated with too much folkloric alpine tradition, but rather and probably in the contrary, with unconventionality. The IDILVICE label was founded in 1995 by Swiss Native fashion designer Idil from the city of Saint Gallen, Switzerland, who's foundation dates back to the 7th Century and which became famous for their quality textile products, especially embroidery textiles, which are still popular with Parisian Haute Couture designers today. In search for something less traditional, Master Graphic Designer Idil ventured out to New York City where she fell in love with American Pop Culture.