For Hire

Monday, September 14, 2009

fashion week monday


Since the start of Fashion Week last week I have been running around the city constantly, in heels I might add. Like everybody else I kicked off NYFW with "Fashion Night Out", which I thought was really awesome!

I was chatting with Humberto Leon and Erin Wasson at Opening Ceremony, Selima and Larry at Selima Optique and Derek Lam at Derek Lam. Never in my life have I had that much champagne! Free! Vivienne Tam is now following me on Twitter after I twittered about her generous sale that night. Lots and lots of pictures were taken and I will post them as they are being downloaded, once I get a break here!

Yesterday I showed my Spring 2010 Collection to buyers and press at the Tribeca showroom on Franklin Street. We had a blast! Pictures will follow in the next few weeks...

As a fashion designer AND a fashion blogger is is important to me to cover both of the subjects this week, so tonight, I am very thrilled to go to the Dress Up Soiree an event created around independent fashion blogging, which includes a panel discussion about the world of online fashion and where it’s heading. Followed by a party.


There will be today’s most interesting and stylish authorities in online fashion. Susie Bubble is just one of them.



No comments:

about IDILVICE

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Just like the rare Swiss mountain flower Edelweiss - a symbol of prestige and distinction - the clothing brand IDILVICE (pronouced "Edel-vice") was born in the mountains of Switzerland and since then it's flourishing on the concrete of Manhattan and recently even in the rolling hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. However as the spelling indicates, the label is not meant to be associated with too much folkloric alpine tradition, but rather and probably in the contrary, with unconventionality. The IDILVICE label was founded in 1995 by Swiss Native fashion designer Idil from the city of Saint Gallen, Switzerland, who's foundation dates back to the 7th Century and which became famous for their quality textile products, especially embroidery textiles, which are still popular with Parisian Haute Couture designers today. In search for something less traditional, Master Graphic Designer Idil ventured out to New York City where she fell in love with American Pop Culture.